Enjoy beautiful living spaces
What is the Offer?
10% Extra cashback* upto Rs. 500 per card on minimum transaction of Rs. 1000/- or above on SBI Credit Cards.
What is the Offer Duration?
Offer is valid from 1st -10th September 2019.
When do I get the Cashback?
Cashback for eligible transactions would be posted by 10th December 2019.
Any Other Conditions on Offer?
- Offer shall be applicable on OYO Hotels & Homes realized bookings.
- The offer is valid for check-ins till 30th September, 2019.
- Customers who have paid minimum Rs. 1000/- via SBI Credit cards will be eligible to get the cashback as per the T&C defined for this program.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other Offer.
- Offer is not valid on SBI Debit Card & Net banking transactions.
- Offer can be availed on OYO Platform - OYO App, Web, Mweb and Call Center (Direct) bookings.
OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. This Marketing Program (“Program”) is offered by SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (“SBICPSL”) under an arrangement with OYO (“OYO”). It is open to all legal residents of India holding a valid and current SBI/Tata Credit Card (“Cardholder”) and to whom a communication is sent by SBICPSL and/or OYO.
2. The Validity of the Program (“Term”) is from 1.09.2019 (00:00 hrs) expiring on 10.09.2019 (23:59 hrs),(both days including) unless extended by SBICPSL and OYO by mutual consent in writing for a further period “additional term”.
3. All SBI/Tata Credit Cardholders excluding SBI/Tata Corporate Credit Card with no payment outstanding of more than 30 days are covered under this Program.
4. Under this Program, cardholder can avail:
a. Additional 10% Cashback at OYO platform
b. Final Transaction Amount: INR1000 or above. Maximum Cashback: INR500 per card account during the term only.
c. Offer shall be applicable on OYO Hotels & Homes realized bookings.
d. Offer can be availed on OYO Platform i.e. at https://www.oyorooms.com, OYO App, Web, Mweb and Call Center (Direct) bookings.
5. Cashback for eligible transactions would be posted by 10.12.2019
6. In case of full cancellation of your order, transaction will not qualify for the Offer under this program. If you cancel a part of your order, you will qualify for the Offer only on the net amount you pay on the basis eligibility.
7. The offer is valid for check-ins till 30th September, 2019. This Offer is valid only once per user during the offer period.
8. Cancellation charges will be applicable as per the OYO policy.
9. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer currently applicable on OYO website, Android app, Windows app, iOS app and Call center (Direct).
Other Terms and Conditions:
1. The above Offer is by way of a special offer for SBI/Tata Credit Cardholders only excluding SBI/Tata Corporate Credit Cardholders and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement between SBI and their Clients. The terms of the above Program shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement.
2. Any query regarding the program will be entertained only till 10.1.2020. Post such date, SBICPSL & OYO will not entertain any correspondence or communication in any manner whatsoever regarding this Program from any persons.
3. SBICPSL does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any direct liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to OYO.
4. Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same.
5. Products offered under this program are subject to availability from the respective participating outlets of OYO and accordingly SBICPSL in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
6. SBICPSL shall adhere, cater and ensure on best effort basis to perform the agreed terms and conditions of the program.
7. Under no circumstances will the offer/cashback being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL or by OYO.
8. Returned transactions, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer.
9. SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by OYO on products/services made available by it and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of OYO and without reference to SBICPSL.
10. All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
11. This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
12. SBICPSL reserves the right to disqualify the Cardholder(s) from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card subject to intimation to OYO of such disqualification.
13. Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
14. SBICPSL and OYO reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
15. Delinquent and over-limit SBI/Tata credit card members will not qualify for this Offer.
16. Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
17. Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by SBICPSL to conduct further, similar or other Offers.
18. Any disputes arising out of the Offer between SBICPSL and Cardholder shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and amendment thereof. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi, India and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL or OYO or any of its affiliates.
19. SBICPSL may engage, hire, use the services of agent(s) and/or any third party(ies) for the purpose of providing marketing or sales related services or any other related services in relation to its products on its behalf and the customer may be required to deal with such agents/third parties/service providers with respect to such product/services.